FW: Printer's Fair 2010!

  • Vera Latimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010

      From: PCBA [mailto:steve@...] On Behalf Of PCBA
      Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 1:05 PM
      To: v.latimer@...
      Subject: Printer's Fair 2010!

      Register for the 2010 Printer's Fair!

      Please print the application form below and send in ASAP to reserve your table!

      Hello everyone! It's that time of year again! The 2010 Book Arts and Printers' Fair will be held on Saturday, May 15th at Fort Mason Center in San Francisco . This is one of the greatest PCBA events of the year: a chance to catch up with PCBA pals, check out what other folks have been working on and pump some money into our vibrant Bay Area book arts economy! This year, we'll have both exhibition rooms again. No coffee service will be provided.

      If you're exhibiting:
      · We can only accept written reservation requests, accompanied by a check. Tables will be reserved on a first come, first served
      basis. The reservation deadline is Friday, March 26. Please register early!
      · Make checks payable to Pacific Center for the Book Arts, with the memo stating 2010 Printers' Fair. Mail your check with the form
      below to: Logos Graphics, 499 Alabama Street, #126 San Francisco , CA 94110 .
      · If you're not sure you even need a half-table, and would like us to help connect you with other members who might want to share,
      please try out the PCBA Table Matchmaking Service! See below for more info on this option.
      · You will receive email confirmation with more details by April 9.

      Volunteer!
      PCBA events can only happen if we all pitch in.  If you're not going to be a vendor, please consider giving an hour or two at the Fair to hand
      out info sheets, help with demonstrations or kids' activities, sit at the PCBA table and talk with visitors, or give vendors a quick bathroom
      break by sitting at their booths. We also need volunteers before the fair to help with publicity and other logistics. If interested, please send
      in the form below or email us at printersfair@.... We'll be in touch!
      We'll see you at the Fair and hope you'll spread the word to your book arts friends!

      Name:_______________________________________
      Phone: ______________________
      Email (this is how we prefer to be in touch): ______________________________________________
      Street Address: _____________________________________________________________
      City: __________________________ State: _________  Zip: ________________

      Exhibitor Table Options:
      · 8-foot table ____ $60 (Members)  ____ $125 (non-Members)
      · Half of an 8-foot table ____ $30 (Members) ____ $90 (non-Members)
      Half-tablers, know whom you'd like to share a table with? Let us know: _________________________________________
      · PCBA Table Matchmaker Service _____ $20 (Available only for members - we'll match 3 or 4 folks together and only cash your
      check if we match you up!)
      Will you need an electrical outlet? ___ Y  ___ N

      2010 Book Arts and Printers' Fair
       Saturday, May 15, 9 am - 3 pm, Fort Mason , Building A, San Francisco

      Printer's FairDesigned and printed by Melissa Kaup-Augustine - go to http://pcba.info/ for a download-able copy.

      Safe Unsubscribe

      This email was sent to v.latimer@... by amr.pcba@....

      San Francisco Center for the Book | 300 De Haro Street | San Francisco | CA | 94103