RE: [SacramentoBookArts] Re: Feb. Matrials

  • Vera Latimer
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2010

      Send the photos to me and I will post them.  But just to let everyone know, you all have the ability to post photos.  We encourage you to put up photos of your work.

      From: Vera Latimer <v.latimer@comcast. net>
      To: SacramentoBookArts@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, January 29, 2010, 10:15 AM

      Fran is teaching this class.  Perhaps she can do that.

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2010

        Fran if you need help posting them ,let me know and I’ll do it for you - Dianna

        Thanks so much, Carol.  We'll hope for the best!!

        =