Bookarts Night Meeting Sepember 14th

  • veralatimer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
      At our next meeting we will sew the "Wandering Accordian" that we printed at the last meeting. If you did not attend the last meeting please come and you can sew the structure and adorn it later. Sharon will have kits for $15.00 or you can bring your own materials. I have included Sharon's measurements below.

      materials:
      2- 5"x 40" for pages
      2- 5"x 9 3/4" for pages
      2- 5 1/8" x 5 1/8" board for covers
      2- 6 1/4" x 6 1/4" cover paper
      thread
    • Hilary
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
        Oh good, so I'm not the only one that didn't get past the leaf printing on
        this one ---------I was feeling incompetent!

        Hilary
      • bobviv@comcast.net