Invitation to Art Reception, 2237 Gallery, Wed, May 6, 6-9

  • shzltt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Hello BookArts Members,

      I am showing 24 recent paintings in a solo show at 2237 Gallery, 2237 Douglas Blvd., near Eureka, in Roseville.

      The reception is this coming Wednesday evening, 6-9. If you are able to come, the entrance to the building
      is from the parking lot on what
      may appear to be the back of the building, but is actually the front. Parking is plentiful and easy.

      Hope I might see some of you, and will be able to return to book arts functions soon.

      If you need any more information, I did leave some postcards at Art Ellis and have posted information on my website:

      www.shirleyhazlett.com

      I also am on Facebook and the information is there, also.

      Hope to see you at the reception and in book arts
      classes soon!

      Shirley

      Shirley Hazlett
      shirley@...