January Night Meeting - Poll posted

  • veralatimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009

      In January and February we will be making book/box combination.  I am tweaking the measurements and will post them tomorrow for those who wish to supply their own materials.

      Please remember to bring your tool kits.  In particular you will need:

      PVA

      A sharp craft knife or exacto or a scalpel

      Waste paper for gluing

      Please go to the poll section and indicate if you will need a kit.  It is very cold in the garage and so I will only make the number of kits I need.  If you do not reserve a kit in the poll (or by contacting me) you might not be able to participate.  I will offer just the cut book board for folks who wish to supply their own bookcloth and paper.