      From: BonnieD <Bonnje@...>
      Subject: [SacramentoBookArts] SPAM
      To: SacramentoBookArts@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, October 8, 2012, 9:02 AM

      You know some how some one has gotten our email addresses form this site i assume, as all the SPAM emails come from members of this group. It may be only a matter of time before each of us is sent out a message under our name. Does anyone know how to stop this? I believe if you have a strong password on your email they can't send SPAM under your name. Is that true. I know we know how to ignore these messages but I wonder if everyone on our Email addresses know.
      Also since we really can't use this site the way we want I wonder if it should be closed and re-opened. I understand no one has the password so that might be what we need to do. I may be just blowing wind here "cause I do not know a lot what needs to be done. Not that computer savvy.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic