907Re: [SacramentoBookArts] Help!!!!!!!!!!

  • Frances Taylor
    Aug 15, 2012
      Remember that Bobby has children. She wouldn't be asking us. I got one of those letters from one of my daughter's old boy friends. He was purportedly in Wales, with everything stolen, but actually had just been in Fresno. A grandfather of one of our members paid out over $7,000.00 to get his grandson out of a Mexican jail, only to learn that he had not been in Mexico at all. Investigate all the sources before you send money!  Frances Taylor
      On Aug 13, 2012, at 7:50 PM, Rose Smith wrote:

      I also am skeptic. However, Bobbie Desalernos has been a member of SCTA for many years. However, I am not sure if she is still a member or not but it is interesting to have this request come from one of our present/past members .  Rose Smith

      From: JoEllen Arnold <jarnold@...>
      To: "SacramentoBookArts@yahoogroups.com" <SacramentoBookArts@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, August 13, 2012 11:14:49 AM
      Subject: Re: [SacramentoBookArts] Help!!!!!!!!!!

      SPAM!!!! Do not respond!

      JoEllen Arnold
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 13, 2012, at 4:09, Bobbie Desalernos <bdesalernos@...> wrote:

      I am really sorry to bother you,but we really need your help.We are on a short trip to the United Kingdom,unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel we staying ,everything we had on us was stolen including,cash,credit cards and cell phone.We need help to settle the bills and get back home,I will surely pay back as soon as we get back home.

      Thanks
      Bobbie

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic