When I went to Korea in 1953 (USAF) we were transported fro Port Chicago to Fort Mason (DF) on a paddle wheel ferry but I don't remember it being a railroadmacklinbob
https://youtu.be/IgKO4-qzXYMThis ride-on version of Sacramento Northern 654 is located at the Train Mountain Railroad in Chiloquin Oregon North of Klamathjustininutah
http://www.hayeswp.com/ In case someone hasn't seen the Stephen Hayes layout, this is the site. http://www.hayeswp.com/ In case someone hasn't seen thejustininutah
- Train Travel
- Oct 20, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.