Dad said later he drove an early Fifties longer nosed heavy duty light green GMC semi with a tan grill full of beets to Libfarms. Some of it was hauled fromkerlausutah
Today we explored the right of way along the SN from Libfarms to Saxon/Lisbon Trestle. Before we headed there Dad showed me a Vaca Valley and Clear Lakekerlausutah
Here is the link: http://www.trainboard.com/highball/index.php?threads/is-there-interest-in-the-sacramento-northern.85927/ I added photos on your sitekerlausutah
- Train Travel
- Oct 20, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.