Stainless Steel ports

  • R. Coerse
    Message 1 of 62 , Feb 2, 2007
      David,
      In the fall of 2003 I installed six stainless ports from New Found Metals on my S-34 MIK I and have absolutely NO complaints.  The project is documented on my website at:  http://www.geocities.com/earlylight160/Ports.html

      Dick Coerse
      http://www.geocities.com/earlylight160/
      "Early Light"
      1982 Sabre 34  MK I  #160
      Solomons, MD

      David Evans wrote:

      Jack,
      That did it! Looks way better than the Becksons and should work a lot
      better, too. Perhaps I must now agree with CB and ask for no more photos!
      dge

      Message 62 of 62 , Feb 3, 2007

        John –

        See if you can find a shop to do a polish and clear anodizing on the trim. That would look great and hold up for a number of years.  Dog sled racing? I hope that’s the hump.

        Pete