Re: [SabreSailboat] Re: Partitioning Software

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
      Same here.

      old time solid software.

      john

      George Williams <wave_dancer44@...> wrote:
      Hi Pete and Happy New Year

      I've used Partition Magic for years on my Windows XP computer. Really
      easy to use and creates, deletes, and resizes partitions from within
      windows. Nice interface... a super program. Don't have the latest
      version but I guess it's as good as the older one I use. Good luck.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007

        Thanks guys. I’ll give it a shot.

        Pete

        I've used Partition Magic for years on my Windows XP computer. Really
        easy to use and creates, deletes, and resizes partitions from within
        windows. Nice interface... a super program. Don't have the latest
        version but I guess it's as good as the older one I use. Good luck.

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2007
          Partition Magic worked perfectly, increased my operating partition by 50%.  I got a fresh package on eBay for $20, so I feel even better.
          Thanks
          Pete