Holding tank replacement S34

  • Edward Flanagan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006

      I think I have a small leak in the bottom of the tank, there is "water" at the edge of the form that holds the tank.  There is also water under the tank, but it doesn't have that smell associated with the holding tank "water".  Has anyone replaced the holding tank in a S34 series I, it seems straight forward but it is a boat project.  If anyone has done this before I would appreciate your helpful hints.

      thanks

      BRUGH   34  Series I

      Ed Flanagan

      View Athlete�s Collections with Live Search
    • Peggie Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
        I'd make sure it is leaking...'cuz from your description it sounds like
        you either have some bilge water or some condensation around the tank
        and under it. Mop it up...put some water and food coloring in the tank
        and wait to see if any colored water appears under it and around it.
        --
        Peggie