RE: [SabreSailboat] mast step & lower bulkhead replacement for Sabre 34 Mk 1

  • Edward Flanagan
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 2, 2006

      Whoever gets these pics, that has the bility to post would you please do that.  I also am noticing some dark wood stains on my bulkhead, S34 series I 246

      Ed Flanagan

      From: <jonathan.myers@...>
      To: <Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [SabreSailboat] mast step & lower bulkhead replacement for Sabre 34 Mk 1
      Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:22:30 -0400

      If you would send them to jonathan.myers@ peco-energy. .com I would really appreciate it!

      Thanks, Jay.

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 2, 2006
        Jay,
        Thanks for offering to send me photos of your repair. My email address is
        Jim

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 2, 2006
          Jon, can you please copy me. I have some foredeck rot around the mast and am having that fixed. While it is open I will inspect the mast step and may have the blocking post replaced. I can see vertical cracks in it. Thanks!

          Mike McKinney
          I would be happy to provide them.  What is your email address?  This site does not appear to allow me to post pictures.

          Thanks,
          Jay

              I'd be interested in the photos as well, as the mast step is on my long-range list of projects.  Our bulkhead appears solid, but the sole shows some de-lamination.
              From all I've heard of Hartge's (where Melusine was originally commissioned) , they do first-rate work.  But if I can get the job done locally and save some money in the process, that's appealing.
              Thanks.

          Jon Myers
          S34 MkI #094