Is there a S34 Mk I near Whitehall, MI?

  • oscarsail
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      I sail out of Chicago, but winter my S34 MkI in Whitehall, MI. The
      local (Whitehall) canvas man is going to quote on a new cover, but if
      possible he would like to take some measurements on another S34-I first
      (I won't be back until October; he needs to quote now). So I'm putting
      this out to see if there happens to be a sister vessel located in the
      area that might be willing to do us a favor. Thanks,

      Oscar Abello
      S-34 #169 "Demasiado"
      Monroe Harbor, Chicago