Re: [SabreSailboat] Dinghy Anti-Fouling Paint

  • Bobbi Breslow
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2013
      Each year, I purchase an inexpensive queen-size air mattress, around $20 on sale. I keep it next to the boat in slip. I store the dingy on it when not in use. Throw it away at the end of season. A bit more expensive but no need to spend time painting/scrubbing, etc.

      Just rather be sailing,

      Bobbi
      Aquila-34
      Sabre 34 Targa 1990