Re: [SabreSailboat] Bombora app is dead?

  • Neil Russell
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2013
      It seems that Bombora came back to life sometime in the past two weeks.
      It was non-responsive off and on for most of the summer, so I thought perhaps
      they were out of the business.

      The BlueFin app has mostly the same data, but it seems to "forget" my favorites periodically
      and I really don't like the interface.

      --N

      On Sep 30, 2013, at 5:57 PM, John Zeratsky <john@...> wrote:

      Here's the suite of apps I use on my iPhone and iPad:

      iNavX - for charts and navigation
      AyeTides - for tides and currents
      SailFlow - for wind observations and forecasts
      Google Chrome - with our local NOAA marine forecast as a bookmark

      It's perhaps not as efficient as one app that does everything, but I've been really happy with this arrangement.

      On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Neil Russell <neil.e.russell@...> wrote:

      The Bombora app I use to check marine forecasts has apparently been shut down sometime this past week?

      The NOAA Buoy Data app has wind and wave data, but does not link to the NOAA marine forecasts within the app like Bombora does (did?).

      neil.e.russell@...
      "Whisper"
      S362-266
      Salem MA