North 3DL Genoa

  • William Kellett
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2013

      I recently purchased a Sabre 28 MK III that came with a North 150% 3DL Genoa.  As my wife and I have retired from the racing world a 150% genoa is not of use to us and thus we replaced it with a 115% high clue genoa that we can see under.  As the 150% North has no utility for us I wish to sell it.  The price is $150 plus shipping.  Please e-mail me (w.kellett@...) if you are interested.  Include your shipping address so I can quote you the shipping cost.  I am located in Mystic CT should you wish to pick up the sail rather than pasy for shipping.

    • gene_whalen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2013

        Hi Bill,

        Is this genoa still available?