RE: Winter Cover for Sabre 34

  • jagehg
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 25, 2013
      Is the cover for mast stepped or unstepped??J. Gutman
    • mattcragon
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 26, 2013

        Was the cover made for a MK I or a MK II?

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 26, 2013

          Was the cover made for a MK1 or and MK 2?

          ---In sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, <gschnormal@...> wrote:

          I have a winter cover for a Saber 34 for sale.  The cover has only been used for two seasons (2011 & 2012).  It covers bow to stern and over the toe rail by approx 8".  Underside is padded against hull.  Two zipper side entrances (port / starboard) at cockpit and rear entrance through transom.  Like new.  Located in NJ.

        • captain_sabre
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 6, 2013

             The cover is for a MrK II and was designed for use in the mast up postion.  No frame is needed. Cover goes over the boom from Mast to stern.  The head sail halyard clips into a "D" ring ~ 1/2 between mast and bow.  Asking $2200