Re: [SabreSailboat] Re: only in mass

  • Carter Brey
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 22, 2013

    The Sabre Design Team hits another home run.

    On Sep 21, 2013 7:49 PM, "Richard Coerse" <rcoerse@...> wrote:

    How about getting back to the topic of sailing and Sabres? :-)

    Thomas Wanderer wrote:

    Using leaf blowers before any leaves have fallen is stupid.  He's blowing dirt.  Put the stupid guy in jail.

    The dust kicked up by the lazy sob is enough to kill.  Ditto burning leaves.  (ask anyone with asthma).  Plus the noise is also really really annoying.

    Public health is not a laughing matter.

    Good for Brookline.

    Tom

  • David Laino
    Message 2 of 13 , Sep 22, 2013
      When it's not windy enough on the bay I'll often fire up my leafblower to fill the sails.  Saves wear on the old Westerbeke.

      David
      S38 MKII

      Message 3 of 13 , Sep 22, 2013

        Please take it to a leave blowing forum