PVC Hatch Covers / Outland Hatch Covers

  • jl_folk
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2013
    Has anyone tried these PVC hatch covers?  I read about these in Good Old
    Boat.  Seems like a nice solution for keeping the sun out and
    preserving the acrylic.  I have never quite gotten around to making sunbrella ones...<br><br>http://outlandhatchcovers.com/
  • jl_folk
    Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2013
    I received and installed these hatch covers on our S34 MKII.  I think they look great!  The vendor now has measurements on file for the S34 MKII, assuming you have the original Bomar hatches.

    --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, <sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

    Has anyone tried these PVC hatch covers?  I read about these in Good Old
    Boat.  Seems like a nice solution for keeping the sun out and
    preserving the acrylic.  I have never quite gotten around to making sunbrella ones...<br><br>http://outlandhatchcovers.com/
  • JOHN CALLIS
    Message 3 of 4 , Sep 24, 2013
      They look great.  How do they attach, and what was the approximate cost.

      Additionally, I like the stainless dorades.  Do you know the manufacturer, and approximate cost of those.

      Thanks
      John
      S34 MKII

      [Attachment(s) from jl_folk@... included below]