Lemar Winches

  • mmklucznik
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2013
    We have a Sabre MarkIV 1984. We've refitted the boat and we've cleaned the winches with a chrome cleaner but they still show some crazing. They are chrome platted bronze. Does anyone have suggestions for cleaning?  Attached are pictures.
  • followingsea2001
    Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2013

      No idea what would "clean" that. But, those winches show almost no use.  On our 1987 the chrome  is worn off on the base near the drum.

      Cheers,

      Martin