Fw: [AlbinVega] RE: What the heck happened to the Yahoo pages ???

  • John Poutier
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2013
      Any chance of putting a Sabre on the header for our group?

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2013
        yup, the dude on the bike has got to go...

        I vote for any Sabre under sail.

        Also, don't like what Yahoo did with the photo section. Very slow.

        Scott

        On Aug 31, 2013, at 8:47 PM, John Poutier wrote:

        Any chance of putting a Sabre on the header for our group?

        OK, Just happened to drop into the library prior to departing Craig and noticed this thread.  Thanks Peter and everyone for noticing and commenting.  I have made a quick fix to the header photo and title. That is the best shot I have of a Vega under sail.  If anyone has a better one please send it to me or Steve.  I don't think  there is anything we can do about the other changes but we will look into it when time permits. --- In albinvega@yahoogroups.com, <chuck@...> wrote: In the process of changing the picture now. Not the best shot, but
        it is at least better than the dude on the bike.

      • Michael Sims
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2013
          I was not aware that Yahoo was planning to change the format of the groups. I have attempted to change the cover photo of the group but was unable to change it at this time. If anyone has any great photos of your Sabre that you wish to volunteer for the cover photo please email them to me.

          Mike
          Moderator
          1986 Sabre 34 Mk II #262
          Altomar II