E-Mail Confusion

  • William Kellett
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2013

      RC Collins and others who found that me e-mail address did not show up on my post regards my westerbeke 13 for sale:

      e-jmail me at this address:  w.kellett@...  Sorry for the communication problem.

    • mainecruising
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2013

         It appears the new version go yahoo groups is physically stripping out email addresses from posts.. I still can't see your email...

        Mine is: mainecruising at yahoo dot com

        --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, <w.kellett@...> wrote:

        RC Collins and others who found that me e-mail address did not show up on my post regards my westerbeke 13 for sale:

        e-jmail me at this address:  w.kellett@...  Sorry for the communication problem.

      • Dave Evans