Re: [SabreSailboat] Sabre 28 Sails for Sale

  • Greg McMahon
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 23, 2013
      Bill, I may be interested. I bought the storm sail from you last Spring. My concern is the size of the sail. The luff on the storm sail is about 12 inches too long and I need to have it re-cut. I don't believe that was actually a Sabre 28 sail. Do you know the length of the luff on the 150? Thanks.

      Greg

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 20, 2013, at 3:53 PM, "William Kellett" <w.kellett@...> wrote:

      I have two sails left for sail.  I hope the price reductions make them more attractive.  They are available for pickup in Mystic, CT e-mail me at: w.kellett@... if interested

      Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker by Halsey  comes with Chute Scoop Snuffer and Control Lines and a very good turtle.  This good looking sail is white with  gold, red, and blue. Taking this sail out of its bag I get the impression that it was never used and thus appears to be in excellent condition, no stains, or blemishes of any sort apparent (rating again based Bacon Sails method)  This sail would also work with a Sabre 30.  $400

      150% 3DL Genoa by North is like the North Mainsail, it has been made using the North 3DL molding method..  There is white “taffeta on both sides. This sail retained a very nice shape from the original molding process. With the exception of a few minor stains it is in good condition and based on its shape could be a powerful and fast sail.   $150

      .