RE: Westerbekemarine Diesel for Sale

  • mainecruising
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2013

      William your email does not show up for me in the new version of Yahoo groups.... Please get in touch with me at: mainecrusing@...

      --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, <mainecruising@...> wrote:

      I am interested in this engine but don't have your email.

      -RC Collins

      mainecruising@...

      --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, <w.kellett@...> wrote:

      Westerbeke 13Marine Diesel  For Sale

      My 28 foot Sabre MK III is being powered and the existing Westerbeke 13, once removed will be sold.  The engine will be available for pickup in Brooklin, ME by the end of October

      This is a nice clean engine with 1312 hours on it and, fully serviced in 2013 and new engine mounts were added as well in 2013 which, alone, cost $350.  This is a running engine which, while it could be bought just for parts, has many more years of operating life beyond its current 1300 plus  hours.  However If your Sabre already has a Westerbeke 13 you should buy this engine for backup  support for such parts as new engine mounts etc.

      The engine documentation includes the Westerbeke Operators Manual and the full Westerbeke Parts manual that illustrates every  part in the engine.  E-mail me (w.kellett@...) for photographs of this engine)

      The Westerbeke 13 weighs only 298 pounds so it can be transported with a small rental trailer of the type available from U-Haul at $20 per day.  The engine pickup point is the Atlantic Boat Company, 355 Flye Point Road, Brooklin, ME.  The yard will load the engine on your trailer with its fork lift.

      The first person to deposit $500 in my PayPal account gets the engine

    • MATT
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24, 2013
        w.kellett@...

        here is his email....hope this is going to be for some cool project!
      • MATT
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24, 2013
          not showing either.....its at att.net