Solar Trickle Charger

  • Mark Carlson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
    See attached images of our solar charger installation.

    Movable clamps on the rail so we can follow the sun.

    10 watt panel with charge controller.

    The SAE connector makes for easy removal during the winter

    --
    Best Regards,

    Mark Carlson
    s/v stargazer  Sabre 34 hull 14
  • Dave Evans
    Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23, 2013
      Suppose it was good that I went to the fuel dock yesterday and found the AP wouldn't stay clutched. Would have been worse in the Cape Cod Canal heading for Maine!
      May only need a new belt; nothing inside appears broken. But getting all options.
      Thx,
      dge

      Sent from my iPhone 5.

      On Jul 22, 2013, at 1:58 PM, Mark Carlson <signsnow389@...> wrote:

      See attached images of our solar charger installation.

      Movable clamps on the rail so we can follow the sun.

      10 watt panel with charge controller.

      The SAE connector makes for easy removal during the winter

      --
      Best Regards,

      Mark Carlson
      s/v stargazer  Sabre 34 hull 14

    • Kevin
      Message 3 of 5 , Jul 23, 2013
        I do.

        I have an entire unit.

        I am in the process of moving, Thursday, but I still
        have it somewhere in a box.

        Kevin Hartz

        Message 4 of 5 , Jul 23, 2013
          Kevin,
          Sounds like you may be busy and overwhelmed by boxes. We were when we moved! Where are you?
          dge

          Sent from my iPhone 5.

          Message 5 of 5 , Jul 24, 2013
            Virginia Beach