Re: [SabreSailboat] Needed - Dodger pics from an S28

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19 1:43 PM
    i'll try and get these pix to you S 28 1982. Hope this helps  Lee

    Message 2 of 6 , Aug 8, 2013
      Thank you, everyone who responded with photos and good ideas! I've been studying every photo I can find and it is amazing how many different ways there apparently are to craft a good-looking, functional dodger on an S28. Carter, I really like how much protection yours gives and I would definitely go that route if we were still on the Coast of Maine but the lake we sail here in MN sometimes has a lot of traffic and I think I need a smaller version for visibility.

      What I've come up with is something very similar to Jack's (thanks for the very helpful photos, Jack!). I am using a Sailrite kit and initially worried that it was going to look too boxy but I think it will be ok now that I've viewed the frame from a thousand different angles! I will keep you posted on the progress, as it sounds like several of you are having the same thought. Thanks again!
      David