Re: Sabre 28 MKI mast exit sheave boxes - replacements?

  • specialliberty
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 11, 2013
      I have the same problem. These are at the halyard holes at the bottom of the mast correct?

      I was wondering why they used sheave boxes instead of exit plates like the Schaefer 3446. Perhaps it was due to the original wire+rope halyards? I was planning on going all rope this year anyways.

      I am also interested in which boxes or if the 3446 plate matches the hole pattern or not. Not sure whats better...

      Chris
      s28-1