Re: Diesel surge

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 26, 2013
      Hey guys,

      I keep seeing you chat about this spacer. Is it the black rubber one that fit at the bottom on the tube in the middle of the racor system?

      When I replaced my filters the first time ago the racor replacement filter I bought had paperwork that stated the spacer was no longer needed. Is that not correct?

      Should I try and find that dern thing?

      Kevin