Non-Skid Wax

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
      I had a detailer do my deck and cockpit this year.  They used Aurora Sure Step to seal and protect the non-skid and Collinite on the smooth parts.  Aside from the fact that the news went up on the Birdnet the day they finished and the troops have been dutifully fueling up on berries before their bomb runs, it's looking good.  The other choice for non-skid was Woody Wax.  I'm curious as to others' experience with either.  So far, the purple "bombs" are hosing off.

      The Admiral is advocating for the fake owl, I'm leaning towards the Crossman  pump BB gun. She's says I'll shoot my eye out, but I've heard that before somewhere.
      Pete
    • Blake Kelley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013

        Fake owl was useless for me at Raritan Bay mooring.

        Blake Kelley

        S/V “Twin Lights”

        1986 Sabre 36’