Re: [SabreSailboat] frig drain

  • jay4868
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2013
      I have a problem that I cant seem to solve.  The frig drain hose has either broken or disconnected from the frig sump and I cant find a way to replace it.  I have Sabre 38 Mark 1 with an aft cabin.  The frig is on the port side and I have no access to the underside of the compartment itself without cutting an access hole in the nice teak plywood front.  Frig now drains directly into the bilge which I know isn't good.  Wondering if anyone has seen and solved this problem without major reconstruction.

      Joe M
      Ceapach