Re: NOAA Charting App

    Message 1 of 3 , May 22 8:06 AM
      NOAA deserves a better response than that! Unlike their sister agencies around the world, NOAA has been extremely open and sharing with their digital products. Not so much their paper products, but digital for sure! Consider these free resources:

      * Raster Charts
      * Vector Charts
      * Booklet Charts (they rock -- they are the only paper charts I carry -- but then again, I know the area I'm sailing in.)
      * On Line Viewer
      * And now, Android App!

      Harry

      PS - I don't own an Android anything. I don't own a smart phone. I don't own an iAnything. Want to borrow my stone tablet?