Cetol

  • Phillip Shepard
    Message 1 of 10 , May 9, 2013

            I got this idea from this site many years ago.  Buy a bottle of cheap nail polish.(the kind with the brush in the bottle)  Empty the bottle and clean it with acetone. The acetone will do the job very quickly. Fill the bottle with  Cetol and  you can treat the nicks quickly and easily. The Cetol in my last bottle was usable for over 3 years.
             Phil