Sabre 402 feedback

  • tributesails
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      Our S34 MK1 has certainly influenced my wife's opinion of what a boat is supposed to look like especially below.

      We are in the market for larger boat and I have a fondness for the J/42. There is a great one for sale in fantastic condition but it has the Herreshoff style interior and she hates it...

      So after numerous boat shows and hours on yachtworld showing her boats that fit our long term needs we have come back to the fold and are contemplating the 402.

      I have read the posts on here about gelcoat and mast steps and was looking for other feedback about these boats and things to look out for.

      Thanks,

      Barry
      Tribute S34 #33
      Annapolis