Re: [SabreSailboat] Re: keel conversion

  • Lee King
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 30, 2013
      I am at Blackbeard Sailing Club which is close to Fairfield. Your limiting factor would be water at the dock, not in the river or channel to Fairfield. My suggestion would be to select a house before you select a keel. There are plenty of houses in Fairfield with 5+ feet of water.

      Lee

      Sent from my iPad

      Lee,  we were looking in Fairfield Harbour and a few other waterfront homes on the river between New Bern and Havelock and all seemed to be less than 5' deep. We keep our boat at our home here on Lake Ontario and would like to continue to keep our boat at our home where ever we go. John