Westerbeke Engine Reduction gear Ratio

  • kellett51
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2013
      In order to spec my flexofold prpeller correctly the Flexofold people want to know the reduction gear ratio of the engine in the Sabre 30 MK III Westerbeke engine. If one of you has this information I would together with the shaft diameter appreciate your posting it. Thanks, Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2013
        W18 is 2:1 reduction, shaft is 1" diameter.

        I believe the original fixed two blade prop was 14" diameter x 12" pitch.

        Pete
        SOLACE
        S30 Mk III 200