Switlik MD2 series six person liferaft

  • g_ingram
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 2:54 PM
      I have a Switlik MD2 Part NO 6200-3 Mfg. 6-8-1994 that has never been used. It is a soft Valise Survival - Life Raft designed for offshore. It was on my boat when I purchesed in 1993. It has been stored in my basement in a warm dry location. It will need to be serviced. I have talked with Life Raft -Survival in Tiverton RI and they gave me two worst cases, first open the raft up and it must be condemened at a cost of $45, the second major overhaul of the raft could be $1200 +/-. The coast of a new offshore could be between $3000 mand $4000.
      I am asking $1000.

      George