Re: changing antifreeze

  • walkabout193
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2013
      Joe
      Check your Westerbeke manual, available online if you don't yet have it. My 38B4 has plugs on the left hand side with peacocks. Also, if you have a HW heater running off the engine you should drain those hoses as well.
      Hanson Marine advises to only use the red variety, not the yellow. I forget what the technical names are. Just drain to your bilge and then pump it into a bucket off the stern when everything has drained.