W33 20amp circuit breaker location

  • stebenb9567
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3 7:40 AM
      On the W33 engine, exactly where is the circuit breaker physically located? It's between the Pre-heat Solenoid & starter Solenoid on the diagram, but short of pulling the cable harness apart to trace the wire, it's well camouflaged.

      Thanks,
      Steve
      Wind Rush II
      S38-I
    • Randy

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5 2:34 PM
            Found it! Inboard of the top of the lift pump & facing outboard. (Terrible access if it needs replacing!)

            Thanks to all for your help!

            Steve
            Wind Rush II
            S38-I