Re: [SabreSailboat] Re: Seacock nut

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27 7:36 AM
      barry -
      Also Chesapeake Marine Fasteners which is now co-located with Fawcett's.
      Pete
      Spartan is at 800-325-3287.

      On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM, tributesails <bdwyer@...> wrote:

      Thanks, guys. I'll look at spartan and fastenal.com.

      --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, "sailor11767" wrote:

      > Barry,
      >
      > No help on the direct replacement, but Fastenal.Com can probably sell you something that will fit. There is one on Chinquapin Round Road in Annapolis.
      >
      > Harry
      >
      > --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, "tributesails" wrote:
      > >
      > > So, while contorted under the head sink on Sunday gleefully servicing the seacocks I managed to drop the large flange nut from the head discharge. No issue as I am inside the boat and on the hard, right? Nope, the little bastard dropped into the hole for the water feeds to the head sink and came to rest under the head in an inaccessible little cubby.
      > >
      > > I believe it is a WC #1561. I also believe they are out of business. Does anyone have a source for a replacement flange nut?
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > >
      > > Barry
      > > Tribute
      > > S34 Mk1 #33
      > > Annapolis

    • Phil
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 28 4:55 AM
        Barry,
        I recently replaced all my original Spartan seacocks with new Grocos
        & saved all the old stuff. If yours are Spartans, I probably have
        the nut you need. Let me know.

        Phil
        Scimitar
        S34 #67