Leaky faucets on Sabre 362

  • Jules Bender
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2013
    I'm trying to decide how to proceed with this project....this is small potatoes compared to some of the projects undertaken by others.....I can change the O rings or replace the faucet....my incentive to change the faucet would be to eliminate the pitting on the chrome.....how difficult a job is it to replace the faucet vs changing the O rings....I've attached some photos of the faucet....it is a Delta and was told this is a model made for boats....I've asked Glen Chaplin to give me the model number

    Also would like to thank the group with their help with some of my other winter projects...I was able to open up the weep hole in my mast box so the water now drains into the bilge (Thanks Allison)...and you helped me figure out why the sock on my A-sail was bunching up and not going up easily (not making sure the stripe on the sock was straight)

    Jules Bender 362/110

  • Allison Lehman
    Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2013
      Glad to hep Jules.  Please keep me posted on the faucet saga as mine is pitted too :-(

      Allison

      Sent from my iPad