Different Tack

    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 15, 2013
      I ran across a former Sabre owner who is speaking at a Red Cross benefit next month. Since he is a supporter of the ARC with a special appreciation for the ARC's blood bank and blood products efforts, he asked me to post this message to the group:

      Pete,

      Thanks for posting the message below:

      Thank you for supporting the Red Cross. It is an important organization that
      helps many people in a time of need.

      Best Regards,

      Gary Jobson
      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 14, 2013
        You all responded fantastically to the Red Cross in December. This time it's not about money, just five minutes of your time.  For a lot of Sandy victims, things haven't gotten much better and for some the recent nor'easter made things worse.  This link lets you send a note, telling a Sandy victim that you are a Red Cross supporter and that you are thinking of them and haven't forgotten.  It seems like a little thing, but it can mean much more.