Home Security Companies Boston Area

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2013
      Folks,

      I'm wondering if some of you in the Boston area can recommend a home security company. Nothing too fancy, we're looking for fire and break-in alarms, we need to protect a 200+ year old home. We're interested both good and bad experiences.

      Thanks for your off list reply

      Dave
      davelochner@...
    • navip11
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2013
        Dave,

        A very flexible/inexpensive system I have used can be viewed at http://simplisafe.com/

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2013
          Thanks, I took a look, it seems close to what I'm looking for.

          Dave