Muir windless

  • Jules Bender
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
    • 43 KB
    I believe this is the fitting you are referring to thanks I didn't know it existed...one problem I had was the motor case started corroding so I had it coated and its fine now....Jules
  • Allison Lehman
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
      Yes that is it but ours was slightly different. It was closer to the deck.  We replaced the "zerk" fitting with one with a right angle so we could get at it.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jan 11, 2013, at 6:27 PM, Jules Bender <julesbender@...> wrote:

      I believe this is the fitting you are referring to thanks I didn't know it existed...one problem I had was the motor case started corroding so I had it coated and its fine now....Jules

      Sent from my iPhone