Boat Names

    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 5, 2013
    This is a Carolina Classic 28, a tough, expensive fishing boat.  It was a bad name to begin with...
    Pete
  • Carter Brey
    Message 31 of 31 , Jan 6, 2013

      A folding prop on a powerboat. That's different.

      On Jan 6, 2013 12:08 PM, "Peter Tollini" <pete@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Peter Tollini included below]

      I'm not sure you could really see the running gear against the black bottonm paint.  Here's a couple more to illustrate the irony.
      Pete

      On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Dave Lochner <davelochner@...> wrote:

      NPR had a piece this afternoon about a woman who loved tofu and wanted to get a license plate that said I Love Tofu. It was rejected by the Colorado DMV.

      She wanted it printed:   ILVTOFU

      Dave