Re: [SabreSailboat] hatch rail tube - how is it mounted, and can I snake a cable through it?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2013
        Nick , I phone man and ran wire for a living !
       Try  running a beaded chain thru a hole in the guard and jiggle it up and down you will need another person below to pin point  just where it making noise...  A doctors stethoscope can help.
       Lee Nicholas/ Fla

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2013

        Allison,

        Thanks much!  (just wish I had xray vision)

        Nick