Re: Weather Routing and updates for cruising

  • David and Catherine Allin
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2012
      Traditionally this is roughly the time that we will be starting to head back from Green Turtle Cay to the boat's summer home in Thunderbolt.  That said there is some discussion, at present, about heading down to Eleuthera and the Exumas this year in March, in which case we might be there still.   I am afraid that we suffer from the typical cruiser syndrome of never having any really firm plans !!
      Wish you and yours and indeed all on this site a very happy, healthy and peaceful New Year with fair winds and smooth seas.
      David.

      David & Catherine Allin
      svsolitaire1@...
      http://svsolitaire1.blogspot.com