Different Tack Update

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 10, 2012
      As of this morning, the Red Cross' Team Sabre site has raised just under $1,500 from 38 donors.  Again, they don't tell me who or how much. The donations keep coming in, too.  It all makes a difference for the people who were walloped by Sandy.

      Plus, we seem to be staving off the annual Varnish Wars, Oil Imbroglios and Aerodynamics Kerfuffles.

      Pete

      If you missed my original email or just joined us, the Team Sabre site with the American Red Cross is at: