Re: sunset pic

  • Chas
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 9, 2012
      Yes, rum, and I let her crew for me on a few Chase races. C.

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 9, 2012
        Charlie,

        There are several pretty pictures of a classic boat in that album. Including one of some sharp cockpit teak decking, that just happens to show an access plate in the starboard aft corner of the seats. If I ever get around to doing propane, I am likely to have an access plate just like that, right there. Can I ask what is under your access plate?

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 9, 2012
          that would be a vented propane locker holding a 1 gallon bottle. C.

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 10, 2012
            It just seemed like it might be that! Is that for your stove, or storage for the grill? If it's for the stove, I'm thinking a 1 pound bottle would last for 1/3 to 1/2 of a season -- probably a very manageable solution. Is that what you get?

            Harry

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 10, 2012
              It's for the stove, and a one gallon bottle holds about 4.5 pounds of propane. one bottle gets us through the season. Charlie. P.S I can now say that that photo blows up to 16" x 24" very nicely

              --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, "sailor11767" <sailor11767@...> wrote:

              > It just seemed like it might be that! Is that for your stove, or storage for the grill? If it's for the stove, I'm thinking a 1 pound bottle would last for 1/3 to 1/2 of a season -- probably a very manageable solution. Is that what you get?
              >
              > Harry
              >
              > --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, "Chas" <chodgmanjr@> wrote:
              > >
              > > that would be a vented propane locker holding a 1 gallon bottle. C.
              > >
              > > --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, "sailor11767" <sailor11767@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Charlie,
              > > >
              > > > There are several pretty pictures of a classic boat in that album. Including one of some sharp cockpit teak decking, that just happens to show an access plate in the starboard aft corner of the seats. If I ever get around to doing propane, I am likely to have an access plate just like that, right there. Can I ask what is under your access plate?
              > > >
              > > > Thanks,
              > > >
              > > > Harry

            • Dave Evans
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 10, 2012
                Finally got back into Yahoo. Really nice! Familiar skyline.
                dge

                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 10, 2012
                  Not at the resolution you posted, grinch.  A really nice guy would share a high res version with his buddies...

                  (I have a new print itching to do it justice).

                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 10, 2012
                    Watermarked and copyrighted of course. No poaching of intellectual property rights on this list!