Looking to buy Sabre 36

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
      Hi!

      We are looking to buy a well-loved Sabre 36. This is our first boat and we are excited to become part of this Sabre community. We have been members of this group for nearly a year now, and I want to thank many of you on this message board who provide so much information and support. It's just a matter of finding the 'right' one. We live in the Northeast USA. If you are interested in selling your Sabre or know someone that is, please have them contact us at (203) 938-0043 or "thedataqueen@...".

      Happy Holidays!

      Marcus & Julie
    • coultereng@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
        Good Luck in your search for a Sabre 36. My wife and I have owned our Sabre 36 for two years now and couldn't be happier with our boat. She has beautiful lines and sails like a dream.

        --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, "Julie" <thedataqueen@...> wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > We are looking to buy a well-loved Sabre 36. This is our first boat and we are excited to become part of this Sabre community. We have been members of this group for nearly a year now, and I want to thank many of you on this message board who provide so much information and support. It's just a matter of finding the 'right' one. We live in the Northeast USA. If you are interested in selling your Sabre or know someone that is, please have them contact us at (203) 938-0043 or "thedataqueen@...".
        >
        > Happy Holidays!
        >
        > Marcus & Julie

      • Ed Flanagan
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
          RCR yachts has a 2001 Sabre 36, green hull, the folks who own it bought it new and they bought it in 2003, they are 93 and 89 years old it is the epitome of the only driven on Sunday type of boat.

          --
          Edward Flanagan
          585-330-6154

        • gstreamdriver
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 9, 2012
            Take a look at Alacrity on yachtworld, she's being stored inside at Portrtland Yacht Services and is in great shape.