RE: [SabreSailboat] Different Tack Update

  • Blake Kelley
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 7, 2012

      Done

      Blake Kelley

      S/V “Twin Lights”

      1986 Sabre 36

      Perth Amboy, New Jersey

      From: Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Peter Tollini
      Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 10:30 AM
      To: sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SabreSailboat] Different Tack Update

      As of yesterday morning, we were just passing the $1,000 mark.  I've asked the Red Cross to give me a weekly tally, but they do not pass on who gave and how much.

      This list now has another reason to be awesome.

      Thanks all,

      Pete

      If you missed my original email or just joined us, the Team Sabre site with the American Red Cross is at:

    • Hans Jorgensen
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 8, 2012
        Done.

        --
        Hans Jorgensen
        1027 Chester River Drive
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 10, 2012
          As of this morning, the Red Cross' Team Sabre site has raised just under $1,500 from 38 donors.  Again, they don't tell me who or how much. The donations keep coming in, too.  It all makes a difference for the people who were walloped by Sandy.

          Plus, we seem to be staving off the annual Varnish Wars, Oil Imbroglios and Aerodynamics Kerfuffles.